Thursday, May 12, 2011

how to pick your friends

The last four digits of my phone number are the same as my best friend's birthday. That's pretty cool, right? It certainly makes it easy when I have to come up with a 4 digit code for things, since you're not supposed to use your own birthday, like the combination to my new bike lock.

Why do I need a bike lock? The answer to that is simple: because I got a new car. Seriously.

My new car is awesome, but it costs a small fortune to fill up. 



Since I am the chair of the Reston Pit Stop for Bike to Work Day, I figured now was as good a time as any to start biking to work. Which brings me back to why I needed a lock, and why I picked a best friend who's birthday is the same as the last four digits to my phone number. I highly suggest picking your friends this way. It worked out for us!



Okay, so maybe we were besties before I got the phone number, but the title "how to pick your phone number" didn't have the same ring to it. And it was just a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...