Friday, March 9, 2012

from 366 to 59... 59 days to 30

I seriously can't believe I have less than 2 months left in my 29th year.

I was upset when I started this blog. I thought that I needed something amazing or profound to happen before I turned 30, but now, I think I have realized that I just need to love.

My iPod has a mind of its own, and for a while it seemed that every time I put it on, James Taylor's song Shower the people you love with love came on. I think it was the universe trying to tell me that I didn't need to censor myself. I needed to just show the people I love in my life that I love them, and things would work out fine.

59 days. It's pretty amazing.

Even more amazing, it's not the end of my 20's, but the beginning of my 30's.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...