Wednesday, September 7, 2011

lists

I actually really like making lists. I like being able to check off tasks as I complete them and track all the awesome things I am able to accomplish! I have toyed with the idea of making a list of things to complete before I turn 30... but with only 243 days left, I'm afraid.

I'm scared that I'll fail to accomplish things, I'm scared to add the really important things, and I'm scared that I'll look back on my list in a few years and think that it's dumb. (yes, I am scared that future me will judge past me)

But maybe that's because 243 days doesn't seem like long enough to accomplish my goals... or maybe I already have accomplished some things, and I'm too scared to admit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...