Monday, August 1, 2011

Book Report: 'The Art of Racing in the Rain'



author: Garth Stein
recommended by : Michelle, food blogger at http://thatssomichelle.blogspot.com

I love dogs and this book totally appeals to the dog lover in me just with its cover art! The entire story is being told from the dog's (Enzo) perspective, and at first it seems cute and novel. But as you get into the book you think of Enzo as more than just a dog. It's an easy read that isn't simple in the slightest. I know I'm being vague, but the story is so good and I enjoyed reading it so much, that I wouldn't want to take that experience away from anyone! Not only is the interpersonal story just wonderfully emotional, tugging at all the right heart strings, but the auto racing parts are interesting and different! This is a book I wish I could read for the first time again!


A must read! The Art of Racing in the Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...